Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IES El Fontanal

If you would like to see some of my fav students you can go to their bilingual blog and watch the video reports on Sleepy Hollow. We finished reading a VERY-abridged version a short while ago.

They are super-neat. (If it sounds like they are saying Boone, it is because the antagonists name is Brom Bones and they have a really hard time with it.

1 El Fontanal Bilingual Blog

5 comments:

melissa said...

ai-yai! new format.

Steven317 said...

I didn't even knew you had a blog! This looks great! Thanks for commenting, it's means a lot.

melissa said...

they better end up together! :)

also, is the music really worth wasting one of my 2-a-month movies, which i'll then have to watch by myself because i won't be able to convince any of my friends to watch it with me because it's an old western?

linda said...

google reader didn't tell me you had a new layout!

like it! like YOU more though.

Molly said...

Um, I like the kids....they made me smile! I wish I had a cool accent....