Sunday, May 31, 2009

Adios España - Marhaban Morocco

My year in Spain teaching English has come to an end. I finished teaching last Thursday. I have had to say good-bye to good friends, colleagues, and students. Today, I am packed and ready to go tomorrow, but not home. Tomorrow, Bijan and I are heading to Morocco for ? days. I hope to work on WWOOF farms there and in Spain over the next 4 months in preparation for Peace Corps.

I applied to the Peace Corps recently, and the final thing I have to do is a medical and dental examination...however, I don't know when that will get completed since I will be "out of the office" for a little while. They have offered me an offer for Latin/South America in Agriculture starting in May '10. I was really hoping for Central Asia (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, etc) but beggars can't be choosers.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh my Boonjamin. We need to talk....

Hope your trip goes well! Don't do anything TOO crazy! ;)