Your Aunt Shelly just shared your blog address with me. It is clear that you are enjoying a great adventure. Please add me as one of your friends. I want to follow your wanderings.
The sky looks so clear and the view of the Big Dipper must be so powerful. Obviously, there is no light clutter at night.
Boon. I just got caught up with all your posts. WOOF and Permaculture.... you make my heart sing. If you get a chance check out Geoff Lawton. He is my Permaculture hero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sohI6vnWZmk
I had a dream about you last night. You came back and I lived in a shed. We talked a lot, went to a water park, and then you asked me to marry you. I woke up.
3 comments:
Dear Boone;
Your Aunt Shelly just shared your blog address with me. It is clear that you are enjoying a great adventure. Please add me as one of your friends. I want to follow your wanderings.
The sky looks so clear and the view of the Big Dipper must be so powerful. Obviously, there is no light clutter at night.
Love,
Uncle Paul
Boon. I just got caught up with all your posts. WOOF and Permaculture.... you make my heart sing. If you get a chance check out Geoff Lawton. He is my Permaculture hero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sohI6vnWZmk
I had a dream about you last night. You came back and I lived in a shed. We talked a lot, went to a water park, and then you asked me to marry you. I woke up.
Post a Comment