skip to main | skip to sidebar
BOONE SOMMERFELD

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Marrakech

Yves St. Laurent had a house in Marrakech...I didn't really know who he was, but I liked his pots.

I got suckered out of 50 dirhams by snake charmers.

I am seeing the storks for the first time myself just now.
Posted by BOONE SOMMERFELD at 11:03 AM

1 comment:

Cat said...

BOOOOOOONE! YSL is a fashion designer! and a famous one! geez.

July 27, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I want to _____

  • Start a Vicuña farm/Backpackers Hostel in S. America
  • Start a Letterpress/Screenprinting back-to-basics Design studio
  • Illustrate
  • Design
  • Graffiti
  • Read alot
  • Learn Português & Français
  • Grow a veg patch
  • Learn Carpentry & Ceramics
  • Adopt
  • Write Short Stories/Graphic Novels
  • Work on WWOOF farms

Links

  • Daily Earth Snapshot

Blog Archive

  • April (1)
  • March (4)
  • February (3)
  • December (6)
  • October (1)
  • July (3)
  • June (3)
  • May (2)
  • April (1)
  • March (5)
  • February (2)
  • January (5)
  • December (1)
  • November (6)
  • October (7)
  • September (3)
  • August (1)
  • May (1)
  • April (1)
  • March (1)
  • February (4)
 

About Me

BOONE SOMMERFELD
View my complete profile