Maybe I should just have a seperate blog for dreams, although it is really rare that I am remembering them. Maybe someone else more consistant should log their dreams...
Anyway, I don't have a whole story, but I remember that William Andrew Stevenson died (sorry man), and I had the coolest vision of a weird creature. Imagine a snake that had 3 in quills like a hedgehog or a porcupine all around, and the quills keep the belly off the ground and it was slithering across a hard wood floor, so it made a clicking and tapping sound as it crawled.
Anyways, I am flying out of O'Hare tonight on my way to Madrid. Fun stuff, I should have more to talk about as soon as I am there, and pictures too.
Lastly, I just remembered walking down Michigan Ave in Chicago yesterday morning. I was just lumbering down the street and all of a sudden (what a great phrase to get someones interest and then postpone the climax with parentheses)...all of a sudden a little yellow finch falls from the sky and hits the pavement with a hard thud (maybe more like a hard pat, afterall it was only a sparrow, if it had been one of those African Swallows...) Only me and a bum saw it and shared a good laugh at it's expense.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment